EOT – 2018 and Beyond?
The following areas for Logistics and Trade Finance development:-
- Encrypted data transfer applications.
- Toolkits that would allow hardware engineers to integrate EOT into measurement devices
- Manufacturing of encrypted devices for measurement and tracking
- Blockchain encryption for the transfer of secure trade documentation
- Blockchain verification of goods, deliveries etc.
- Encrypted secure internal and cross-border payment.
The following areas of development for EOC – Encryption of Cities:-
- Applications that can be loaded onto current devices
- Toolkits that would enable hardware engineers to integrate EOT encryption and blockchain technology into connected devices.
- Manufacturing of Encryption devices.
Other areas of development:
- Applications that use EOT for encrypted communication, document and data management.
- Encrypted payment systems [ Including secure and encrypted Crypto Wallets ]
- Blockchain verification [ Eliminating fake news ]
- “Open Sourcing” software to encourage EOT encryption enabled development.
- Toolkits for Hardware and Software Engineers to facilitate EOT enabled App development
- Development of EOT wallets and payment systems
- Creating an Application environment and App store to enable EOT blockchain applications [for example BitVault® App store]
- Manufacturing physical communication devices that are encrypted with EOT [for example The BitVault® ]